1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies. Weitere Informationen

Lunar Flight

Dieses Thema im Forum "Plattformübergreifende Spiele" wurde erstellt von virtualBoy, 1. September 2014.

1. Kann man Lunar Flight eigentlich mit HOTAS steuern, oder gibts nur die Gamepad Steuerung?
    Bin leider noch nicht zum an testen gekommen.

2. Ich glaube mit HOTAS wird dein Gehirn total gefic*t. Das Spielprinzip setzt absichtlich auf die "komplexe" Steuern und der digitale Charakter hält nen Xbox Controller in der Hand. Denke also es ist fürs 360 Pad optimiert.

3. Hmm, :ROFLMAO: ich muss es echt endlich mal anspielen! :mad:

4. Some of you may recall the issues I had with Lunar Flight when the DK2 started shipping last year in June. I was lucky to receive a Pilot kit from Oculus and had hoped to have a DK2 build ready to go when everyone else got theirs, but I ran into a few SDK problems and Lunar Flight never really has had a ‘Good’ quality build since the DK1 release.

Well today all that changes with this new Steam Beta release! This build was the initial milestone I needed to finish before I begin work on future additional features and content.

This is THE best DK2 Build of Lunar Flight to date!
    Now Ported to Unity 5 Native VR (DX11)
    Direct Mode is now the recommended way to run the game (Extended Not Tested, soon redundant with coming 0.7 Runtime)
    Physics Sim now runs at 75FPS to match Render Rate (Physics is not interpolated), Feels Super Smooth! NOTE: Old Replay Files will play too fast!
    Velocity Stretched Particles are now manually managed to prevent sub frame stutters
    An Oculus Preset GFX setting will be applied by default. Based on my R9 290X, feel free to adjust the settings based on your own hardware.
    Cockpit Shadows are now working again for the 1st time since the DK1 version!
    Render Scale is set at 1.25% for a little Super Sampling
    Weather is set to Clear on Mars pending a better cloud rendering implementation how ever you can change it to a different setting if you want.
    Rewired Input Manager is implemented but there is no UI yet in VR mode. Stop the Runtime via the Config Utility and run the game in None VR 2D mode to access the new Input Configuration (Saitek HOTAS should work now) Once configure restart the Runtime
    XBox Controllers and almost any Dual Stick gamepad should work by default.

As usual to access this build you will need to opt into the ‘DK2’ beta on Steam, no command line arguments are necessary. Since this is built with Unity 5 the Update is much larger (466.7 mb) than the usual patches.

If you don’t own Lunar Flight and would like to pick it up please consider grabbing a Steam key from this Humble Widget

Gerade auf Reddit gefunden^^ Einfach auf Beta switchen

5. [Weiteres Update]

[Quelle]

6. [​IMG]
    Hier geht es scheinbar auch gut voran:

[Quelle]

Cmdr.ECO gefällt das.
  7. Seit heute gibt es die Beta zum VR Remaster Update. (y)
    [Quelle]​

8. Hallo

Habe mir Lunar Flight runtergeladen, macht echt Spass!
    Nur habe ich das Problem, dass ich die neue Beta, siehe Youtubevideo, also mit dem neuen Cockpit nicht runterladen kann. Muss ja wie beschrieben in den Steam rein.

Right Click on Lunar Flight - Properties - Betas Tab

Hier fragt er aber nach einem Beta Zugangs Code, den ich nicht habe?
    Also was mache ich falsch?

Das neue Cockpit würde mich schon sehr reizen, kriegs aber nicht hin.

Gruss Challenger

9. Um welches Video handelt es sich denn?
    (Das letzte mir bekannte ist bereits 9 Monate alt.)

Für die "vr_beta -" (welche den Vive Support implementiert) ist jedenfalls kein Betazugangscode nötig, hat sich bei mir direkt eingereiht und wurde heruntergeladen.